Laboratory Works/ Exercises
1. Introduction to tools of Auto CAD.
2. Formation of Layers
3. Draw Orthographic Drawings
4. Draw Isometric Drawings
5. Draw Perspective Drawings.
6. Scale setting &Plotting.
7. Drawing Plan of a building in Auto CAD
8. Drawing Section and Elevation of a building in Auto CAD
9. Section and Elevation of a building in Auto CAD
10. Detailing of building components like Doors, Windows, Roof Trusses
You May Also Like
- CE-5001 - Transportation Engineering
- CE-5002 - Quantity Surveying & Costing
- CE-5003 - Structural Analysis-II
- CE-5004 - Construction Material & Techniques
- CE-5005 - Water Resources Engineering
- CE-5005 - Construction Planning & Management
- CE-5005 - Environment Engineering
- CE-5005 - Advance Fluid Mechanics