This course intends to impart practical training in the use of English Language for Communicative purposes and aims to develop students’ personality through language Laboratory .
1. Introducing oneself, family, social roles.
Public Speaking and oral skills with emphasis on conversational practice, extempore speech, JAM (Just a minute sessions), describing objects and situations, giving directions, debate, telephonic etiquette
Reading Comprehension : Intensive reading skills, rapid reading, and reading aloud (Reading material to BT selected by the teacher).
To write a book review. Standard text must BT selected by the teacher.
Role plays: preparation and delivery topic to BT selected by teacher/faculty.
- Unit 1
- Unit 2
- Unit 3
- Unit 4
- Unit 5
You May Also Like
- BT-1001 - Engineering Chemistry
- BT-1002 - Mathematics-I
- BT-1003 - English
- BT-1004 - Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- BT-1005 - Engineering Graphics
- BT-1006 - Workshop Practice
- BT-2001 - Engineering Physics
- BT-2002 - Mathematics-II
- BT-2003 - Basic Mechanical Engineering
- BT-2004 - Basic Civil Engineering & Engineering Mechanics
- BT-2005 - Basic Computer Engineering