Understand and use tools for generating entrepreneurial ideas and problem solving.
Understand and use tools for the selection of ideas.
Understand and gain the skills that are needed to implement ideas in today’s society
Understand Entrepreneurship’s part in process that includes idea generation and implementation.
Understand the concept of Entrepreneurship and its place in today’s society
Recognize an opportunity for a user group and frame an appropriate design challenge that
addresses the need for the user.
Practice observation, interview and empathy skills to evolve a thorough understanding of the needs of the user.
Share and integrate team leanings.
Generate, develop and describe creative ideas that address the design challenge.
1. The concept of Entrepreneurship, its history and its place in society.
2. The concept of Entrepreneurship and its relation to concept of innovation.
3. Creative processes for idea generation and problem solving.
4. Business plan.
5. Role of creativity, innovation and business research.
6. Entrepreneurship opportunities in contemporary business environment.
- Unit 1
- Unit 2
- Unit 3
- Unit 4
- Unit 5
1. Dollinger M.J. “Entrepreneurship strategies and resources,” 3rd edition Pearson Education
2. Panda, Shiba charan “Entrepreneurship development”, Anmol publication New Delhi.
3. Richard Blundel & Nigel locket, “Exploring Entrepreneurship : practices & perspectives Oxford.
4. Charles E. Banford & Garry D. Bruton, “Entrepreneurship – A small business Approach, Mcgrawhill Education.
5. P. Narayana Reddy, “Entrepreneurship” : Text and cases, Cengage learning
6. Rajeev Roy, “Entrepreneurship” Oxford.
You May Also Like
- CE-6001 - Design of Hydraulic Structures
- CE-6002 - Structural Design I (RCC)
- CE-6003 - Geotechnical Engineering-I
- CE-6004 - Highway Engineering
- CE-6005 - Advanced Water Resources Engineering
- CE-6005 - Computational Methods in Structural Engineering
- CE-6005 - Environmental Impact Assessment
- CE-6005 - Intellectual Property Rights
- CE-6006 - Design of Hydraulic Structures(Lab)